Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Squad #11 ......

From this week on I am entering the 4th year of kendo...

However due to all sorts of depressing matters happening in life, I wasn't in the mood to celebrate or anything...

Like tonight's squad is OK. Kishikawa-sensei wasn't there. But I learnt that from now on warming up will be 50 ooki-suburi (2 shinai) + 100 hayasuburi. Agnes shouted, "OUR GOAL IS 1,000!!"

... At the final 30 mins of jikeiko. I only managed ONE keiko against Yuen. Erhm. Nothing brilliant there.

After that one I just stood there behind the queues and watched. But I was completely not focusing on any pair's kendo.

I don't know what I learnt in kendo tonight. Apart from knowing that it is not enjoyable at all to pick up a shinai when I don't want to fight. I only show up because I didn't go for 3 times already - I missed Sunday healing a nasty diarrhea (yeah right, nice excuse).

Hopefully the situation will get better in 2 weeks. I am still struggling to land that big job apart from negotiating on some small ones... It sucks totally not working on anything while the entire world is moving around you.