Friday, May 26, 2006

Advertising

MY T-SHIRTS ARE OUT FOR SALE NOW.
QUALITY A*****
EVERYBODY SHOULD GO BUY!!!

http://www.hyperstitious.com/

BTW I HAVE 30% DISCOUNT ON MY DESIGNS AND 15% FOR ALL PRODUCTS! CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS!!



******************

Last weekend we had Chiba sensei from Tokyo Met Police coming over. Mainly kihon stuff as expected, with shiai keiko and such. Overall it gets people rather excited to see some 8Dan Jodan kendo. No one fought him in Jodan apart from our "Oni Kantoku". Rumors said that Chiba sensei cut kote twice without blinking time for K sensei.

It was rather rainy that Sunday, and I was literally forced to get home by train with K sensei, as he was about to tell me things to improve on! I still have that grip problem that didn't quite click. He also recommands a "kamae check" every time going from sonkyo to before kiai.

We also talked about the running route. Apparently, he and is wife also run, but on the opposite side of the river and their route is so damn faaaaar. They can go on for an hour... amazing. Just that there's been heavy rain over the week, and my plans are disturbed (with not much time left). That very Sunday when I got off the train, it was pouring and as usual I've no umbrella with me. When I got home my jeans turns from light blue to dark blue.

But now it's sunny and 29oC.

Other times Eda sensei was telling people what the training camp at Fukuoka will be like. Seems like Sumi sensei has something special on his mind... I heard different things for the girls will happen when we get there. Everything else is still a mystery.

2 comments:

Vivian Yung said...

When is the Fukuoka training? That is so cool to attend training under Sumi Sensei's guidance.

And you also had Chiba Sensei visit just recently. HKKA kendo players are so fortunate.

Keiko Gambatte!

Mingshi said...

Aarrrggh I'll be leaving on the 8th. The more I train the more nervous I get!!