Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sick leave...

It's been most unfortunate time of the year that I am sick - for like, 4 weeks or something!?! I haven't fully recovered still, especially last week there were 2 nights that I actually came home after 2am in the morning, shivering at the night bus stop, waiting in the dark...

Because I don't have 100% of my energy (maybe not even 60%... grrr), I can't enjoy a practice much. Every other keiko I have to reluctantly take off my Men to blow my nose. What a waste of time...

Adding to that, my footwork is still crap, although I have been focusing on it now. Also I sooo frequently lost my Ai-men, because I have a tendancy to tilt my head backwards before launching forward. Bad habits are hard to get rid of - especially when you don't really practice often enough!!!

I want to be stronger. Because I get sick all the time...

No comments: