Oops - I haven't even started touching the photojournal. We've got that distant earthquake (My seat was swinging back and forth while I was staring at my laptop from my 16th floor flat). Email broke down for 36+ hours, and work piled up with every client rushing me to send them revisions. I'm probably gonna be trapped at home working on crappy leaflets, websites and such. Personal projects will be postponed until further notice. Hondon ni gomennasai...
Seems like I'm going to have my Xmas holiday sitting in front of my computer 10am-10pm as usual! Can't believe everyone wants their work to be done at the same damn time AND on MY holiday...
Only the world's smartest a$$es will be checking my Flickr for some teaser pics ------>
There are a couple of ideas for my 13th WKC photojournal . Since I don't have much shiai pics to go with (since I did't have a VIP pass to shoot from the arena level), maybe I should do better things with them. So far the structure will go as:-
** Please suggest COOLer titles to go with **
Before, During & After
- some chronological photos from the opening ceremony, fights, awards, etc.
Off the court and around the stadium
- audience, bogu stalls, anime-manga convention peeps
The Ultimate Kamae Challenge
- highlights for some Jodan players, Jodan vs Chudan, Nito, etc.
- Glorious moments for Team S. Korea I captured
13th WKC Kendo Jacket Fashion Showcase
- basically a collage of what everyone was wearing
- dedicated to friends from Team GB (including an experimental film)
- Obviously some travel snaps to go with, i.e. street foodstalls, around town, Taipei 101, etc.
Will need to spare time to put everything up during Xmas.