Monday, February 27, 2006

Show Off Stuff #2

A nice piece of "Ganbette" paper on the wall of my home studio... Most definitely looking nicer than any of my budo menjo... Besides, that's HK$100 scholarship!!



...That's spending a whole Monday revising, right after the Asian Tournament Weekend. I also spent that day writing my composition. Not surprisingly, it begins with "Watashi no Shumi wa Kendo desu..."

Another 4 months to go before sitting for JPLT yonkyu... The date for the test seems to be on the Sunday before the 13th WKC...!

2 comments:

Vivian Yung said...

Hey Mingshi,

It was absolutely wonderful meeting and engage in keiko with you in Hong Kong, and having fun together on the Saturday welcoming party night.

I hope we will see each other soon - finger-cross it will be in Taipei in December.

Mingshi said...

Most definitely, V!